Election fever is imminent! As we draw closer to 2023, political postulations of all nomenclature will start filtering in. The social media as usual, would be the arrow- head of all manipulations. But just as it is in the time past, the electorates would have the final say, and ultimately, decide, who govern or represent our collective mandate.
For a fact, Kogi State Guber contest is scheduled to hold in 2023. As expected, we have real contenders and pretenders. At the eleventh hour, the chaff would be separated from the wheat!
In order not to belabour us with political rhetorics, Dr. Rotimi Bolufemi, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Guber Aspirant is one name that has continued to make political waves across the length and breadth of Kogi State and beyond.
Outside politics, he has paid his dues in humanitarian interventions, Community Outreaches and development and unfazed philanthropist gestures.
These are the few distinctive traits that stands him out.
- Bolu is highly focused, committed and resourceful.
- Bolu is a round peg in a round hole.
- He is a business enterpreneur par excellence and a good manager of resources.
- He is well – traveled and connected globally.
- He is educationally friendly, experienced and Cosmopolitan in nature.
- With his array of business Conglomerate, he is greatly reducing the disturbing unemployment dilemma and it’s attendant criminalities.
- Bolu is a classical team player and builder of men.
- Dr. Bolu is specific, easy – going, meticulous, calculative, Objective and straight- forward product to market.
Since misgovernance has no tribal marks, we must look beyond flimsy considerations in determining who becomes our next Governor in Kogi State. Capacity, Competence and Experience should be our yardstick.
My dear Kogites, with Bolu in the saddle of governance in Kogi State, we won’t be competing with other States but would start being equated with African Nations in terms of infrastructural development.
Compiled by –
Director, Media & Publicity, Bolu 2023 Kogi Governorship Campaign Organization.