KOGI STATE MADE IN NIGERIA TRADE AND EXHIBITION
Kogi Shippers Association and the Nigerian Association of Small Scale Industrialists (NASSI), Kogi State Chapter, working in collaboration with the Kogi Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (KOCCIMA) and M² Global Multi Vista Resources is organizing the First Kogi State Made in Nigeria Trade and Exhibition.
This was contained in a press release signed by her
Co- chairman LOC, Chief Femi Ajisafe, made available to journalists in Lokoja today, Saturday the 19th of September, 2022.
The Fair which is scheduled to hold at the President Muhammadu Buhari Square Lokoja, between the 20th and 30th November 2022 is being supported by Nigerian Shippers Council and Kogi State Government to open windows of opportunity for our Local Entrepreneurs, Processors and Manufacturers of Made In Nigeria Products to National and International market places, as well as improve processing practices through value addition in order to meet
International Standards and Certification.
Besides serving as windows of opportunities for our entrepreneurs to explore National and International Market Places, it will equally attract large stream of participants from Corporate Organizations, Individual Investors and Manufacturers, including Policy Makers, Businessmen
Further to the above, the exhibition will also enable participants to:
- Showcase Made in Nigeria Exportable Products in Foods/Agriculture, Fashion/Textiles and Industrial Goods in the State.
- Promote interface of Producers and Marketers of Made in Nigeria Products.
- Facilitate the linkage of SME Operators to Domestic and Export Market Operators.
- Enhance Access of Local Foods /Agricultural Processors and Manufacturers of Made in
Nigeria Products into the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA), to boost Nigeria’s share of Non-Oil Export Receipt.
- Attract the attention of Government at all levels to the promotion of Indigenous Products and Services in the Development of SMEs and Wealth Creation/Youth Empowerment in the State.
We therefore implore our business people and entrepreneurs take advantage of this special
leverage to broaden and deepen market capture for made in Nigeria products, nationally and
Thank you all.
Chief Femi Ajisafe
Deputy President I
Co- chairman LOC.