***Charges them to Propagate the Image of the Union
The Vice President West Africa, Pan-African Youth Union (PYU), His Excellency Dr Oladele John Nihi, presided over a one day workshop training to induct new Appointees and Secretariat Aides in order to orientate them on work ethics and guiding rules of the apex youth body in Africa.
The newly inducted Appointees and Secretariat Aides were charged with the responsibilities of propagating the image of the Union, amongst other pressing responsibilities as attached to their respective portfolios.
Below are the newly inducted Appointees and Aides:
- Haruna Okatahi – Chief of Staff
- Samuel Kadiri – Head of Administration and Protocol
- Kelvin Oluseyi Eleta- Head Media and Publicity
- Olajide Oluwafemi – Senior Special Assistant on Education
- Ahiaba Sumaila – Senior Special Assistant on Planing and Strategy.
- Opeyemi Aderinto – Director, Foreign Liaison
- Priscilla kighir Tyokosu – Senior Special Assistant on Students Matters
- Muyideen Olamide Abdullateef – Special Assistant Creative & Designs
- Adewoye Esther Ranti – Senior Special Assistant on Gender
- Aina Oladipo Michael – Senior Special Assistant on West Africa Youth Skills Development & Job Creation
- Sadu Arisekola Abdulazeez – Special Assistant, Entrepreneurship Development
- Ejeye Jolomi – Senior Special Assistant on ICT Development.
- Tanimola Oluwakemi Omotayo – Secretary to the Office of the Vice President
- A Chief Security Officer, and Official Driver.
All Appointees are to work harmoniously with the office of the Vice President West Africa; as their scope of operations is expected to cover all West African countries.
Congratulations on your inductions, and wishing you all a purposeful service to African Youth; as you go about your respective duties.
Kelvin Oluseyi Eleta,
Head Media, and Publicity,
8th August, 2022.